About Integrated Counseling
- State Licensed Professional Counselor
- Masters Counseling Psychology
- Certified in Positive Psychology
- Certified in Positive Psychology Coaching
- Certified in Holistic Nutrition
- State Licensed Social Worker
- Masters Social Work
- Reiki 2 Certified
- State Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Ph.D. in Counseling Education and Supervision
- Masters in Creative Arts Therapy
- Certified in CBT
- Individual and Couples specialization
She spent five years working with severely and chronically mentally ill adults in a long term structured residence based in Philadelphia until her return to the Lehigh
Valley to work as a Therapist with adolescents in Valley Youth House’s Independent Living Program. During her eleven years with VYH she ran student groups at various high schools, used extensive art therapy with elementary students as well as becoming the permanent therapist for Northampton and Nazareth High Schools.
Connie currently specializes as an Individual and Couples Counselor. She has an eclectic style, working from a strength-based model incorporating art along with more traditional modalities.
Connie is a widow with two grown sons, and three remarkable grandchildren. She is a recognized award winning artist in the Lehigh Valley, plays the Irish drum, enjoys cooking for friends, and is a part-time staffer for the Cathedral Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.